Chrissy G

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

In Class Movie

On Monday January 17, 2005 I arrived to tutorial about 5-10 minutes late and at first I thought that the tutorial had been cancelled because the lights were off, but when I entered the room I found that we were watching a movie. I asked my friend what we were watching and she answered King Henry. Since I was late for class I didn't know what the movie was supposed to be about and at first impressions I thought that the king was very mean. I walked in just before the king receives the gift of the tennis balls. He seemed pretty upset. He spoke with a lot of anger in his voice and had harsh facial expressions. This brought me to the belief that the king was a mean king. As the movie progressed I learnt that he was not such a bad king, but instead a noble king. He fought for his country and punished those who deserved it even if they were his friends. His subjects were loyal and they loved him. They placed their trust in their kings hands and he brought them to victory. I found it hard to follow the movie due to the accents and the occasional French speaking, but I got the basics of what was going on. I wouldn't classify the movie as a great one, but for it's genre it was well made. In all King Henry (if that was really the movies name!!!), was an experience and gave us an idea of our worlds history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home